Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Drag the River - Crocodile

D..............G..A.....D
I know you're not that strong

D.........G...................G/F#......Em........G
but if you were we would've gotten along this time

D...........G
I was only hanging out

D....................Bm
Just waitin' for my wings

D..............G..........A.......D
Just wasting time with you it seems

I know you're not already there
because if you were you wouldn't mind what i said all the time
you were mistaken, i was misunderstood
i'd never hurt you if i could


Bm
The thing that i could never relate

.......F#m.......................F#
is the thing that i never would trade

G
trying not to settle down

.......A..................G
yeah, i'm trying all the time

D.......................D/C#
Hanging on breaking ground

Bm...........................A
sounding like some other sound

.......G......................G/F#
if you hear this anywhere tonight

...Em....G
it's a liar

So late at night on your radio
at the end of the dial but too slow to mind these times

I was only hanging out, waiting for my wings
Just wasting time with you it seems
You were mistaken
Oh and I was misunderstood
I'd never hurt you if I could
No I wouldn't hurt you if I could

No comments: