Thursday, August 2, 2007

Mark Olson - Clifton Bridge

G........................D
Daylight comes a sound

Em.........................D
We walked across Clifton Bridge

C.............................D
Which way would it be up or down?

C...............................Am.............D
We laid our cards on the table

I woke up before the sun
Which way is the way between the heart and the sould
You spoke with my words
Tangled up inside

C............................D
Some people come here to die

D...................G
We came here to live

G..........................C
Theres a hope in our heart

C.............................D
Theres a future in our souls

We both have tragedy
In our youth I met your brother and sister
They stood by me in the rain
You green eyes in the sun

3 comments:

the loneliest monk said...

Great stuff here! I thought I was the lone fool left on Earth strumming "Liquor Store". I'm all tied up in the chorus to Mark Olson's "Salvation Blues" - have you sorted that one out yet? Thanks for "Clifton Bridge"...

pilgrimfoot said...

Thanks so much for this. I love the songs on the Salvation blues album so much. I was hoping (but doubting) I would find chords to this song.

yeah, its simple, but I'm a beginner.

pilgrimfoot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.