Friday, October 17, 2014

John Moreland - Gospel

Capo III


Intro:

D....A..Bm....A

G....A..D....A


..A.........................D....................................................A..............Bm
I wanna make it out alive and never think about looking back 


A............G................................................................A..........D
I wanna drive like hell when I steal the devil’s Cadillac 


A............D...................................................A.........Bm
I wanna take that old Eldorado down a dirt road 


A......G.........................................................A........D
With How I Made it Over playing on the radio 

I wanna be solid as the earth and cool like the night air 
I wanna believe even thought I know life don’t play fair 
I wanna wear my heart on my sleeve, but be tough when I have to 
I wanna dust off the stars and hang them on the wall for you 

I wanna ask all the questions with answers we’ll never know 
I wanna find my faith in records from long ago 
I wanna set fear on fire, and give dreaming a fair shot 
And never give up whether anybody cares or not

No comments: