Sunday, February 23, 2014

Dexateens - Can You Whoop It

Capo IV


Em..............G........D
i like ronnie dio and i like vasoline

.....A...............C..............G
and i enjoy the feeling of a sharp crease in my jeans

Em............................................D....................C
and i can see you smiling boy so here's a simple question

..............G
can you whoop it

..............D
can you whoop it

my daddy's name is elton, my momma's name is jean
my car's a chevy nova and my woman's seventeen
she moved into my place cause her parents intervened
now can you whoop it
tell me can you whoop it

rocks are for the honest guns are for the wise
lies are for the frightened for the blind man his supplies
and i live in the space created by your compromise
so can you whoop it
tell me can you whoop it

No comments: