Saturday, January 9, 2010

Blue Mountain - Wink

Capo V



Rift:

......D.....................G
e:--2------------------3---
B:--3------------------3---
G:--2---2h4-2-0-----0--
D:--o--------------4--0---
A:---------------------2---
E:-------------------------


.........................D
when I woke up today

G................D...........G
I was feeling ok

............A
but my mind started turning

A
as my breakfast was burning

.....Em
my soul slipped away

.........................D
to a red evening sky

G..........................D
and a lover's sweet sigh

G......................D..........G.......Em
and a wink of an eye

.........................D...........G
and a wink of an eye

just try not to think
cause it will drive you to drink
but I cannot forget
all the things that you said
when we was
flying to high
hung out to dry
and a wink of your eye
and a wink of your eye

what more can I say
why should I even try
after reading your letter
I don't know whether
to laugh or cry
or just say goodbye
just say goodbye
with a wink in my eye
with a wink in my eye

No comments: